- whsewards likes this
- never-more-certain reblogged this from tartanbikini
- tartanbikini reblogged this from chelsie-carson
- theatremusicbookworm likes this
- daggers-in-the-smiles-of-men reblogged this from crazymaryt
- batwings79 reblogged this from crazymaryt and added:
- crazymaryt reblogged this from chelsie-carson and added:
- downtonismylife likes this
- akachankami likes this
- na-ebudae likes this
- crazymaryt said: I love Malcolm so much. He needs a good woman and I’ll happily volunteer for the job.
- crazymaryt likes this
- elliegoestodownton said: This really was heartbreaking. I so wanted to hug him at the end.
- owlsiehoot likes this
- frakcancer likes this
- chelsie-carson posted this
I need to reiterate I talk a lot about Jim Carter. I mean a lot.
I might throw in some Kevin Whately, Clare Holman, Robbie/Laura stuff but (and this is in case you didn't see the first sentence) I always seem to go back to Jim Carter. I'll talk your ear off about him.
Being a fangirl is awesome.
Portrait photo and header by angelvk